-
Burn Knoppix iso to CD?
I'm not an advanced user. I am trying to retrieve data from an older computer-- it was rebuilt by a friend, and I'm afraid I don't know exactly what is in it. It has a cd-rom drive, and an external DVD-rom and external hard drive onto which I hope to copy the data I need to save. Windows is no longer running on the system. I want to boot into knoppix, and I have downloaded knoppix v 4.0.2. The problem I have is that I'm able to burn the iso image to a dvd but not to a cd-r and the old computer does not ahve an internal DVD, and without running knoppix, it doesn't have usb drivers or recognize the external devices.
Is there a way to create a bootable cd version of Knoppix? Thank you for your help. Any suggestions on how to get this to work with the old system will be a help.
Similar Threads
-
By Warwizard in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 06:06 PM
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By Brujah_prime1 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 10:29 PM
-
By mikelaw101 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:11 PM
-
By mann in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2003, 01:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00