My sound work through the laptop's built in speakers. But they sound horrible. Which is why I usually plug in my desktop speakers through the soundcards microphone plug. But Knoppix doesn't see it! I tried running "Soundcard Configuration" which gave me this result: "You don't seem to be running a kernal with modular sound enabled. soundcard.o was not found in the modular search path." I know that it seems the sound card or else I wouldn't have any sound at all. Can someone please help me out?

Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage apple clock and time card 1984 timemaster 11 H.O. Never tested
$79.00
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
Vintage Apple Controller Card 820-0427-A Printed Circuit Board PCB Assembly
$47.50
Vintage Apple IIe Computer A2S2064 (Powers On Untested For Parts/repair)
$249.99
Apple lle Computer Vintage Computer Model A2S2004 untested/no bottom feet
$125.00
Apple Computer cards Super Serial SCSI AST -Orange Micro ++ Vintage 1980's
$169.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh M1212 Color Display Monitor *Untested*
$69.99