-
v5.0DVD
Hi,
The world of knoppix is all new to me but I can’t wait to test it. I downloaded the v5.0DVD NTI ISO but can’t seem to get the software to boot. I used a few different PCs but no go. Any suggestion on how to get knoppix to boot? I even downloaded a trail version of NTI. I made one of my failed DVDs bootable, the boot part worked but then nothing from knoppix. I’d appreciate any help.
The 4GB NTI ISO file is labeled v5.0DVD-2006-02-25.EN
Similar Threads
-
By SiKing in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Xeon E5-2697v2 ( E5-2697 v2) SR19H - 2.7GHz 12 Core LGA2011
$35.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00