-
I too am new to Knoppix and I need to install to a second hard drive. My XP has crashed and is not bootable but knoppix off the cd can see my files that I need to recover.I need to free up the cd drive to recover these files as windows needs to reformat the drive to reinstall. I have tried the hd install procedure posted elsewhere and am having problems with cfdisk. I have created a partition the full size of my drive as Linux and then have tried to create a swap partition but can't change the MB size? I need step by step instructions on creating these two partitions and then I hope the rest of the process will be self explanatory? Thanksjavascript:emoticon(%27%3A?')
Similar Threads
-
By McGyver in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 10:25 PM
-
By chain in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 03:47 PM
-
By Mogiin in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-26-2003, 07:33 PM
-
By senorian in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 03:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel Core i7-6700 3.40 GHz QUAD Core (4 Core) Desktop Processor 8MB LGA 1151
$29.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

AMD Ryzen 5 5000 Series Processor CPU (Boxed) with AMD Cooler
$99.00