Which distribution are you using?
Hi,
I'm new to the list. I'm trying klik on a kubuntu 5.10, kernel 2.6.12-10-686 standard. When I use any klik:// link, after download, and after klik's progress bar reached 100%. My system freezes, mouse cursor included. I have to hold the "off" switch.
With one application, kontact, it happened that it freezed after the application was half/started, with the window open but not all its internal graphics.
After the reboot, if I unzip the .cmg file, I can start the application.
Have anyone had similar issues?
Which distribution are you using?
kubuntu 5.10, with kernel 2.6.12-10-686
It seems as if you have a problem with mounting cmg files. Please search this forum for mounting cmg by hand and watch for error messages.
Greetings,
probono
There's a chance you're klik installation could be corrupted. I'd try re-installing.

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00
Amiga BASIC Spiral-Bound Manual Book, English, For Amiga Desktop Computer
$30.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
Phoenix SCSI/IDE Enclosure For Commodore Amiga & Others
$49.75
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00