-
autodetecting devices
I have one last problem, to make my knoppix home dir prmanent I've commented that rsync block in 45xsession, problem is, now when I boot into my remastered CD there are no device icons on the desktop... (those icons for hard disk drives, cdroms and such...) They all appear at once when I insert a new device in to the computer such as the USB memory stick, I want them to be there from the beggining... Thx
Similar Threads
-
By fjennin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-10-2005, 12:13 AM
-
By britt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 02:42 PM
-
By dr_rude in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:27 AM
-
By knoob in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:58 AM
-
By surge84 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 09:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME B650-PLUS WIFI ATX AMD AM5 Motherboard
$120.00

â Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)â
$29.90

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00

ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00