-
Modifying the Start Menu
Hi,
I tried to modify the Start Menu in the K-Menubar with kmenuedit. But I had no chance to see the changes in the ISO-image.
I also tried to copy the directory /home/knoppix/.local/menus to ...../KNOPPIX/etc/skel/.config but that also does not work.
I found that even copying that folder into a Knoppix version booted does not give me the modified menu. So I am wondering: Has anyone ever tried to modify a menu?
I would love to see a little HowTo or pointer to such.
Thanks
Karl
Similar Threads
-
By bertheylen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2006, 01:53 PM
-
By movilogo in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-06-2006, 10:45 AM
-
By revaaron in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 01:01 PM
-
By jMon54 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2005, 03:23 PM
-
By andig in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-06-2004, 05:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99