Ouch, Aye I've been loading linux using Knoppix since 3.0 and I picked up a new user today. Now I didn't have a 2nd thought about using my new shinny 4.02 disk for the first time to do the install. When all was said and done no Wine anywhere not even in KNOPPIX!
I Hope MR. Knopper wants to keep it in as when I set up a new user I usally use it to keep them happy to switch to Linux and bring in as much of their old apps as possible. <IE them dern nasty Excel or MS office Macro's> and usually it is nice to have everything ready to go to work after installing.
Anyone out there know where it is in 4.02 give me a shout! it lists in kmanager as beining there and installed it just don't have any atachments![]()
![]()
![]()

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
LENOVO THINKSTATION P920 XEON GOLD 6128 3.4GHz 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$1550.00