Ouch, Aye I've been loading linux using Knoppix since 3.0 and I picked up a new user today. Now I didn't have a 2nd thought about using my new shinny 4.02 disk for the first time to do the install. When all was said and done no Wine anywhere not even in KNOPPIX!
I Hope MR. Knopper wants to keep it in as when I set up a new user I usally use it to keep them happy to switch to Linux and bring in as much of their old apps as possible. <IE them dern nasty Excel or MS office Macro's> and usually it is nice to have everything ready to go to work after installing.
Anyone out there know where it is in 4.02 give me a shout! it lists in kmanager as beining there and installed it just don't have any atachments![]()
![]()
![]()

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Yealink SIP-T54W Verizon VoIP IP Phone 16-Line PoE Speakerphone Black
$34.50
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
$99.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Grandstream GXW4501 Digital VoIP Gateway Works TESTED W Box It Came In.
$329.95