Ouch, Aye I've been loading linux using Knoppix since 3.0 and I picked up a new user today. Now I didn't have a 2nd thought about using my new shinny 4.02 disk for the first time to do the install. When all was said and done no Wine anywhere not even in KNOPPIX!
I Hope MR. Knopper wants to keep it in as when I set up a new user I usally use it to keep them happy to switch to Linux and bring in as much of their old apps as possible. <IE them dern nasty Excel or MS office Macro's> and usually it is nice to have everything ready to go to work after installing.
Anyone out there know where it is in 4.02 give me a shout! it lists in kmanager as beining there and installed it just don't have any atachments![]()
![]()
![]()

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
MicroMac Technology ThunderCachePro 50MHz Accelerator FPU Vintage Mac Boxed
$750.00