Ouch, Aye I've been loading linux using Knoppix since 3.0 and I picked up a new user today. Now I didn't have a 2nd thought about using my new shinny 4.02 disk for the first time to do the install. When all was said and done no Wine anywhere not even in KNOPPIX!
I Hope MR. Knopper wants to keep it in as when I set up a new user I usally use it to keep them happy to switch to Linux and bring in as much of their old apps as possible. <IE them dern nasty Excel or MS office Macro's> and usually it is nice to have everything ready to go to work after installing.
Anyone out there know where it is in 4.02 give me a shout! it lists in kmanager as beining there and installed it just don't have any atachments![]()
![]()
![]()

(2) Vintage DEC DLV11-KB RS-232 to 20mA Current Loop Converters PDP-11 As-Is
$170.00
Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC RT-11 V5.0 8” Floppy Disks HT-11 System BASIC FORTRAN Software Lot
$199.95
DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00
Vintage DEC LSI-11 PDP-11 Paper Tape Software Lot (96 Tapes) Cables Hardware
$649.00
VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00
Vintage Computer Lot Commodore IBM Gateway AT Gaming Towers DEC IBM HUGE CRT LOT
$7250.00
Vintage DEC Digital VR319-DA 19" High Resolution Monochrome CRT Monitor TESTED
$219.99