Ouch, Aye I've been loading linux using Knoppix since 3.0 and I picked up a new user today. Now I didn't have a 2nd thought about using my new shinny 4.02 disk for the first time to do the install. When all was said and done no Wine anywhere not even in KNOPPIX!
I Hope MR. Knopper wants to keep it in as when I set up a new user I usally use it to keep them happy to switch to Linux and bring in as much of their old apps as possible. <IE them dern nasty Excel or MS office Macro's> and usually it is nice to have everything ready to go to work after installing.
Anyone out there know where it is in 4.02 give me a shout! it lists in kmanager as beining there and installed it just don't have any atachments![]()
![]()
![]()

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00