-
autodetecting devices
I have one last problem, to make my knoppix home dir prmanent I've commented that rsync block in 45xsession, problem is, now when I boot into my remastered CD there are no device icons on the desktop... (those icons for hard disk drives, cdroms and such...) They all appear at once when I insert a new device in to the computer such as the USB memory stick, I want them to be there from the beggining... Thx
Similar Threads
-
By fjennin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-10-2005, 12:13 AM
-
By britt in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 02:42 PM
-
By dr_rude in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 03:27 AM
-
By knoob in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:58 AM
-
By surge84 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 09:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99