I can`t boot Windows XP from my harddrive and I need to repair it or at least check if it`s broken. But how.
Knoppix is working perfectly. Are there any utillities for this embedded.
I can`t boot Windows XP from my harddrive and I need to repair it or at least check if it`s broken. But how.
Knoppix is working perfectly. Are there any utillities for this embedded.
You might try downloading bartpe, and using your windows installation disc to build it, bartpe has full NTFS capabilities since it uses the windows files from your install disc to create the livecd, I haven't used it yet however so take caution.

Vintage NEW Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard Win95 PS/2 black Ergonomic open box
$169.99
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$309.00
Peripheral Vision VINTAGE EDUMATE LIGHT PEN Atati 800/400 & COMMODORE 64 Unteste
$79.90
Vintage 2000 MICROSOFT Intellimouse Explorer Optical Technology - Original Box
$59.99
Vintage Intel i486 DX 33MHz CPU (A80486DX-33 / SX419) – Excellent Condition
$44.99
LOT 37pcs MIXED VINTAGE HP DOT MATRIX, SPIDER LEADS IC GOLD LEGS, ETC, UNTESTED,
$100.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic (1991) All-In-One Computer w/Power Cord/Keyboard
$299.00
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99