See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24334 on this forum.
Ton
Hello,
I recently downloaded knoppix Auditor, I'm trying to find out how to connect using my built in wifi card (Intel Pro wireless LAN 2100 3A Mini PCI Adapter) for my Dell Inspiron 8600. I have tried letting linux detect it using "Wlcardconfig" and it will not detect my card. Any suggestions???
Thanks for your help!
See http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24334 on this forum.
Ton

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95