-
Senior Member
registered user
Cannot Update Configuration Over Existing
I am not sure if this is a bug or I am just doing the wrong procedure but whenever I want to enter a new configuration(from Knoppix/configure)I always get an error that "partition is busy or not mounted" -this pertains to the partition where I have an existing configuration files. The partition(hda5) is already mounted and read-write enabled. After the error comes out hda5 can no longer be accessed. I can access it after going as root and mounting it.
To be able to enter new settings I have to delete the existing files in that partition.
Is there a work around or am I doing the wrong procedure?I have 3.2 3-28-2003.
Similar Threads
-
By knoppix37672 in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 10:17 PM
-
By weaponeer in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 02:35 AM
-
By ahfoo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 09:10 PM
-
By bactram in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 04:47 PM
-
By dng88 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2003, 08:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00

Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00