-
Senior Member
registered user
can't print over lan with 4.02 dvd
Hope this is the right forum, it could also go in networking.
I can't print over my lan when running from my knoppix 4.02 dvd.
My printer is an hp deskjet 3420.
My printer is hung on a win98 machine using internet connection and printer sharing.
I can print fine from my Debian Sarge system, on the same physical machine that I
run knoppix 4.02 dvd.
When I configure my printer under 4.02 dvd I get no errors and configuration is a success. (the operation was a success but that patient died)
When I try to print something nothing happens...no error message just nothing.
Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By toaster2 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 04:55 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:40 PM
-
By nazimm in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 09:11 AM
-
By slc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:34 PM
-
By Kurst_Putz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-05-2003, 04:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks SRX220 8-Port Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Rackmount RJ-45 USB
$285.00

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99