I've read and reread that Knoppix is not for installing to a hard drive.
I've tried it and really like it.
Just what are the pros and cons of HD installation?
AND how would I do it?
Much Obliged,
Jolie
I've read and reread that Knoppix is not for installing to a hard drive.
I've tried it and really like it.
Just what are the pros and cons of HD installation?
AND how would I do it?
Much Obliged,
Jolie
See answer #2.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper (Juniperus Communis) Tincture, Dried Berry Liquid Extract
$159.95
Juniper Blue Rug | 2 Inch | Juniperus horizontalis | Hardy Groundcover Plant
$186.97
Juniper Moonglow | 2 Inch | Juniperus scopulorum | Groundcover | Erosion Control
$219.97
Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00
Bonsai Tree Itoigawa Shimpaku Juniper
$175.00
Skyrocket Juniper | 4 Inch | Live Plants | Juniperus Scopulorum
$166.97
Juniper Berries Whole (Juniperus communis) 1 oz-3 lb; FreeShipping
$71.99