Now that FUSE (fuse.sf.net) support is available in the mainline kernel (and the libraries and headers are in knoppix 5.0), it's almost trivial to include sshfs with knoppix. Sshfs allows you to mount remote systems as directories over ssh easily. To mount my home directory on my office machine in a directory called "office", I just type as any user:
mkdir office
sshfs [email protected]: office
(Try it! http://fuse.sourceforge.net/sshfs.html)
This is so great, because I don't need to rely on any local storage, and I don't need any setup on the remote machine. Because it uses FUSE, the SSHFS installation is only two files totaling about 50kb (stripped) and compiles out of the box on Knoppix 5.0. Can we get it? How can I help?
Tom 7

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01