See answer #2.
I've read and reread that Knoppix is not for installing to a hard drive.
I've tried it and really like it.
Just what are the pros and cons of HD installation?
AND how would I do it?
Much Obliged,
Jolie
See answer #2.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19
DDR3 DDR4 DDR5 Laptop to Desktop Memory Adapter Card SO-DIMM To PC DIMM Lot
$92.59
MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39