Try KMenu->Internet->XChat IRCOriginally Posted by dragnazz5.0
well i just got my knoppix live cd running and i like it so far. havent had any problems yet so thats a good thing. just stopping in and saying hello. i cant wait to find out some cool things to do with this. im still trying to figure out how to get on irc but its not a big deal right now.
Try KMenu->Internet->XChat IRCOriginally Posted by dragnazz5.0
little tip, play supertux!!!
and welcome :P knoppix was me first linux distro, and now i have never looked back...
You see, I didn't look back, I just said "Dammit, I can't play Total Annihilation" and dual booted. But my server will never see the darkness of Windows. I'm actually trying to migrate to BSD...But I love Lunar too much to do so. >_>
nice1"
Hello dragnazz5.0, and to anyone else who is new to Knoppix
Been away for some time now, just got a nice message from the owner of Knoppix, and it reminded me, Hey! What has been going on with Knoppix these days LOL
I have to admit, it was Knoppix that got me interested in Linux in the first place, not to mention, Knoppix got me started on the whole process of getting away from MS Dominance from the start - Being the "rebel" I was, I was doing the whole HD Install of Knoppix back when it just "wasn't done" - but, I did it...
Knoppix got me from the first Live CD boot, and through the years, I have progressed to a complete Debian SID HD Install distro... I have _never_ looked back. ( and I have Knoppix to thank for that)
Cuddles (aka LadyCuddles / AcidPirate)
Welcome back, Cuddles.
Confession: I'm not only new here, I'm new to Linux and Knoppix though I have a strong background in computer hardware. But as new owner of this site, I'm jumping in at the deep end. When I'm drowning remember to throw me that round thing and not the deck chair!
Harry Kuhman and other mods have been doing a brilliant job of not only providing people with great answers and the most helpful replies but also keeping this forum nice and clean and SPAM free. I can't promise to provide any useful answers (yet) but I will do whatever I can to help and support them in what they do. Harry and I are discussing by email further steps to keep the constant SPAM attacks at bay.
Anyone feel free to drop me a PM to discuss anything related to this forum or site. Or ask for my phone number if you wish to speak with me directly.
what are the other features This CD have? means any other chatting resource?

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
MSI B460M-A Pro DDR4 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard 10th Gen
$59.99
ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00
â Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)â
$29.90
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$101.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE H310M S2P Motherboard
$55.99