You see, I didn't look back, I just said "Dammit, I can't play Total Annihilation" and dual booted. But my server will never see the darkness of Windows. I'm actually trying to migrate to BSD...But I love Lunar too much to do so. >_>
You see, I didn't look back, I just said "Dammit, I can't play Total Annihilation" and dual booted. But my server will never see the darkness of Windows. I'm actually trying to migrate to BSD...But I love Lunar too much to do so. >_>

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00
ULTIMATE ARCH LINUX BOOTABLE USB/DVD INSTALLER 64-BIT - CHOOSE BUILD - PC/MAC
$4.49
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive โ Latest September 2026
$12.99
Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max Router - 5x 2.5GbE - IDS/IPS 2.3 Gbps - UXG-Max
$180.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS โ Box + PSU
$649.00
PARDUS LINUX OS | LATEST ISO | DVD, USB | AMD64 | 64-BIT | GNOME | XFCE | SERVER
$8.09
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 16-Core Perpetual License | Factory Sealed
$724.63
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99