-
Senior Member
registered user
Hello dragnazz5.0, and to anyone else who is new to Knoppix 
Been away for some time now, just got a nice message from the owner of Knoppix, and it reminded me, Hey! What has been going on with Knoppix these days LOL
I have to admit, it was Knoppix that got me interested in Linux in the first place, not to mention, Knoppix got me started on the whole process of getting away from MS Dominance from the start - Being the "rebel" I was, I was doing the whole HD Install of Knoppix back when it just "wasn't done" - but, I did it...
Knoppix got me from the first Live CD boot, and through the years, I have progressed to a complete Debian SID HD Install distro... I have _never_ looked back. ( and I have Knoppix to thank for that
)
Cuddles (aka LadyCuddles / AcidPirate)
Similar Threads
-
By Ginner9 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-30-2009, 06:32 PM
-
By WJensch in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 02:24 PM
-
By fabiand in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 02:34 PM
-
By Arishon in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-18-2003, 08:32 AM
-
By skizee in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-12-2003, 02:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive โ Latest September 2026
$13.99

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS โ Box + PSU
$649.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Maxed HP MicroServer Gen8 3.5GHz Xeon E3-1270 V2 16GB RAM 40TB RAID 1TB SSD NAS
$1499.00

BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99

NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99

Multi-Boot Linux & Utility 18 in 1 USB โ Best of 2026 Free Same-Day Shipping
$22.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00