-
No Internet Via RhineII
Hi guys I've been going nuts trying to get this to work to no avail maybe I'm missing something. Let me start off by saying that I'm a newbie in linux so bare with me if I miss something. I have an integrated Via RhineII (VT6102) ethernet card on my mobo. I cannot get internet to work booting from CD or HDD, last night my HDD burst into flames so I've been trying to get internet to run from Live-CD with no luck. I am NOT using a router, and my modem is Cable Motorola SBV5120 Surfboard.
pump -i eth0 shows failed.
ifconfig -a lists my ethernet card
lspci -v shows my ethernet card
lsmod shows mii used 1 via_rhine AND via_rhine used 0
I have tried acpi=off at boot and tried turning off apic in bios
netcardconfig fails with dhcp broadcast and if I manually enter values for IP SUBNET and GATEWAY I still cannot connect or ping anything.
If you need anything else in order to help please ask, I thank you in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By solbergg in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-10-2006, 03:11 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-25-2005, 02:13 PM
-
By jtrain9 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-09-2005, 05:12 AM
-
By linux03 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 10:31 PM
-
By MetalliMyers in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-28-2003, 03:24 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD MZ-76E2T0 94-100% Health
$207.00

Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ
$300.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99

Samsung Galaxy 9.6'' Tablet - E SM-T560NU - Black - 16GB Gray | For Parts
$35.99