Either
- 1) Because you post in in-you-face oversize red text
or
2) see answer #6
I have just started using Knoppix (and now seeing it, will more than likely CONTINUE using it) because Windows XP took a dump on me and I haven't fixed it yet...(that's a story for another forum, ugh!)
Anywho, I put my USB Flash drive in and it reads it fine. My Problem is... I Cannot Delete My Files!!!!!![]()
I looked in the Properties and tried applying the settings to all of the subfolders and their contents, but it claims it cannot change the permissions for one particular file (some stupid .ini file), so it won't change the permissions for ANY of them. I have a feeling that's not the problem anyway...
So, my question in a nutshell... Why Can't I Delete Files On My Flash Drive?!?!?!?!
Thanks!
Either
- 1) Because you post in in-you-face oversize red text
or
2) see answer #6
Thanks man!!! I scoured (or at least thought so) a few websites to find the answer and never found it...
Sorry for teh in-your-face text... Kind of in one of those moods...

HP ProLiant DL360 Gen 11 - Xeon Gold 5th Gen - 192 GB DDR5 ECC - 2x 240 GB SSD
$17000.00
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Dell T7910 Workstation Tower Homelab AI Server PC - Xeon CPU - NO HDD/RAM/GPU
$279.99
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Intel Xeon E5-2699 v3 18 Core 2.3 GHz 45MB SR1XD LGA 2011-3 B Grade
$15.95
Dell Precision 5820 W10 Gaming Computer Xeon W-2133 32GB 800GB SSD Quadro M2000
$300.00
Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99