-
Hi evreyone!
I've had the same problem. My configuration:
Duron 1.3 GHz
MB MSI KT4 Ultra (not the kt4A)
256 Mo of RAM
HD1 6Go
HD2 Seagate 60Go
DVD Pioneer 115
CDRW Traxdata 12832
I've tried to boot from the DVD-rom, from the CDRW, from a floppy, always the same...
I have updated the bios of the motherboard from 1.0 to 1.4 -> no changes.
Updated the firmware of the cdrw to TV7I -> no changes.
I unplugged the CDRW, then it worked!
I'm going to make other changes to try.
I don't know if it talks to someone, i've found the error text on some patches like this one http://lists.insecure.org/lists/linu.../Nov/0389.html
Well, when it works, Knoppiks is a GREAT JOB!
Similar Threads
-
By adamherb in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-02-2004, 02:58 PM
-
By fabiand in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-09-2004, 07:03 PM
-
By rasterrex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2004, 12:13 AM
-
By linuxwind in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 09:55 PM
-
By mpeters13 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 07:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

PfSense: 4x1Gb 4x10Gb 2x40Gb, E3-1275 v5, 32GB, 80GB, AES-NI (Supermicro X11SSW)
$359.00

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00