-
smartLink
Hi,
I just made the change to Knoppix 4.02. and have the following problem (which I spent the last 3 days trying to sort out. I searched the forum aswell, but nothing helped):
I got a smartLink (winmodem) modem, and can't find any available driver for it. I always get the message "Modem busy". I was wondering whether I could use eg Win4Lin or WINE to solve the problem. If yes, how would I go about it?
Thanks in advance,
Similar Threads
-
By sAryL in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-20-2007, 01:46 AM
-
By saa_1973 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-02-2005, 03:02 PM
-
By Joseph Schiller in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 01:20 PM
-
By hazenmeek in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 05:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Lot of 3 Verizon Yealink T41S One Talk VoIP Business Desk Phones SIP-T41S PoE
$48.44

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Cisco VoIP Phone CP-8851 with 8800 Key Expansion Modules
$69.00