Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I'm gonna have to buy RED HAT! Knoppix just wont work!

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    10

    I'm gonna have to buy RED HAT! Knoppix just wont work!

    I almost bought RED HAT today! No matter what I do I get a black screen after replying to the boot prompt.

    If you think you can help, please refer to the history of my problem under the headings:

    "after many attempts, I still can't get my monitor to work"

    and

    "Newbie - how do I change the monitor to analogue"

    as you can see, I have tried HEAPS of things, but still get the same problem.

    Many thanks for your help!


  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    297

    Re: I'm gonna have to buy RED HAT! Knoppix just wont work!

    Quote Originally Posted by cozzy
    I almost bought RED HAT today! No matter what I do I get a black screen after replying to the boot prompt.

    If you think you can help, please refer to the history of my problem under the headings:

    "after many attempts, I still can't get my monitor to work"

    and

    "Newbie - how do I change the monitor to analogue"

    as you can see, I have tried HEAPS of things, but still get the same problem.

    Many thanks for your help!

    Did you try failsafe or expert ?

    (Mark you: Not knoppix expert, but just expert or failsafe)

Similar Threads

  1. Netgear MA521 CardBus 802.11b wont work
    By aldend123 in forum Laptops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 05:55 AM
  2. Knoppix 3.7 AFU Full Debian install KDE wont work
    By wavetel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 09:55 AM
  3. KNOPPIX WONT WORK AT ALL.........................
    By NORM7446 in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-01-2004, 07:56 PM
  4. WINE wont work
    By waynebot in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 06:49 PM
  5. Modem wont work with Knoppix..
    By JMichael in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 01:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-768GB +384GB - 656-0119/ 656-0120 picture

Apple Mac Pro 2019 1TB OEM SSD Kit-768GB +384GB - 656-0119/ 656-0120

$69.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$545.25



Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb

$1746.47



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot

$129.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$330.73



Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 picture

Dell Latitude 15.6” FHD Core i5 Laptop PC Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11

$489.92