I have not tried this in Knoppix, but what about the FireFTP extension for Firefox?
By the way, Knoquror is a fine FTP client too.
Hello. I need an FTP program with a GUI and I have tried a couple but they require "config" and "make install", which fail because "knoppix doesn't have the correct headers" or something like that. I think it's because I'm running from the CD.
Options:
A. Get a way to "make install", running from the CD.
B. Get a pre-compiled FTP program (binary file). Like SciTE, a text editor.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
I have not tried this in Knoppix, but what about the FireFTP extension for Firefox?
By the way, Knoquror is a fine FTP client too.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
--It would help if you could explain what you need a "GUI" for... Lftp and wget are both included with Knoppix, but you should be able to ' apt-get install gftp ' IIRC.
Originally Posted by k00ld00d

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
LOT OF 8 Samsung 32gb 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA RE3 12 DC1 Server Memory M393A4G43AB3
$1849.95
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95
LOT OF 2 Samsung 32GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory 2Rx4 PC4-2400T (M393A4K40BB1-CRC0Q)
$299.95
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00