I've checked the FAQs in wiki and threads in the forum, but all I found is about how to install Knoppix from a LiveCD to HDD. Can anyone tell me, how can I do a complete install to HDD WITHOUT a CD drive? Maybe with an ISO from the same HDD?
Thx
I've checked the FAQs in wiki and threads in the forum, but all I found is about how to install Knoppix from a LiveCD to HDD. Can anyone tell me, how can I do a complete install to HDD WITHOUT a CD drive? Maybe with an ISO from the same HDD?
Thx
Knoppix is not a good choice for a HDD install. It is intended as a live CD/DVD and has numerous issues when installed to the HDD. See the following link: http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/HD_Insta...g_not_to_do_it
That said, look at the following link to the "Poor Man's Install" http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Hd_Based_HowTo
You can also try to install it over a network. More info here: http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Install_Over_Net_HowTo
These articles were found by looking through the "Documentation" link at the top of this page, where they are ultimately located.
Good luck
thx, I'll read that through

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$488.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99