Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: FireFox 1.5 prints portrait as landscape and vis-versa!

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    145

    FireFox 1.5 prints portrait as landscape and vis-versa!

    Driving me nuts..... Firstly, I'm not sure when this started, I'm no help there. If I set printing to potrait the printer prints it as landscape (and vis-versa), cutting off the top and bottom parts of the page. The print preview is correct and no other applications are showing this problem, I'm printing through CUPS and I dont think the problem is here as everything other application prints correctly. I've tried print to file and believe it or not, it 'prints' correctly!

    On the print dialogue there is no 'advanced' tab/button so I can't actually see what commands are being sent to CUPS..... I'm sure if I could see this, I'd have a better idea why it's doing this.....

    Ta, Stoo.....

    PS. As I write this, I have this nagging feeling that at some stage I installed some sort of printer management tool.....

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    145
    I have possibly made some progress on this, I've discovered that you can put "about:config" in as a URL and make low-level changes to the way FireFox behaves, this shows that my print command was set to xpp, but I've changed it and it hasn't fixed the problem (It's tuple "print.printer_CUPS/Epson_EX.print_command" (oops, showing my Nortel background - TUPLE =Ttable UPdate Line Entry)).

    I'll dig some more.

Similar Threads

  1. Any way to rotate screen to portrait?
    By John3333 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 03:42 AM
  2. Slashdot on Knoppix or Vise Versa
    By rusty in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 05:18 AM
  3. HPDJ940C printing in KSpread (bad prints)
    By Cuddles in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 06:07 AM
  4. Printer prints blank first page
    By CivilEng in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 12:25 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 07:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Yealink Touchscreen picture

Yealink Touchscreen

$99.00



Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked) picture

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)

$18.99



Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked) picture

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)

$17.99



Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW picture

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW

$399.99



Lot of 10 Cisco CP-8841-K9 IP VoIP Phones w/ Handsets & Stands picture

Lot of 10 Cisco CP-8841-K9 IP VoIP Phones w/ Handsets & Stands

$199.00



Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth picture

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth

$49.95



Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included picture

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included

$27.99