Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: FireFox 1.5 prints portrait as landscape and vis-versa!

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    145

    FireFox 1.5 prints portrait as landscape and vis-versa!

    Driving me nuts..... Firstly, I'm not sure when this started, I'm no help there. If I set printing to potrait the printer prints it as landscape (and vis-versa), cutting off the top and bottom parts of the page. The print preview is correct and no other applications are showing this problem, I'm printing through CUPS and I dont think the problem is here as everything other application prints correctly. I've tried print to file and believe it or not, it 'prints' correctly!

    On the print dialogue there is no 'advanced' tab/button so I can't actually see what commands are being sent to CUPS..... I'm sure if I could see this, I'd have a better idea why it's doing this.....

    Ta, Stoo.....

    PS. As I write this, I have this nagging feeling that at some stage I installed some sort of printer management tool.....

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Midlands, UK
    Posts
    145
    I have possibly made some progress on this, I've discovered that you can put "about:config" in as a URL and make low-level changes to the way FireFox behaves, this shows that my print command was set to xpp, but I've changed it and it hasn't fixed the problem (It's tuple "print.printer_CUPS/Epson_EX.print_command" (oops, showing my Nortel background - TUPLE =Ttable UPdate Line Entry)).

    I'll dig some more.

Similar Threads

  1. Any way to rotate screen to portrait?
    By John3333 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 03:42 AM
  2. Slashdot on Knoppix or Vise Versa
    By rusty in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 05:18 AM
  3. HPDJ940C printing in KSpread (bad prints)
    By Cuddles in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2004, 06:07 AM
  4. Printer prints blank first page
    By CivilEng in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 12:25 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2003, 07:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed) picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)

$361.91



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch

$79.99



Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW) picture

Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)

$999.99



Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter picture

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter

$59.99



Juniper EX4300-48T-AFO 48-Port 10/100/1000Base-T Switch+ Dual PSU w/EX-UM-4X4SFP picture

Juniper EX4300-48T-AFO 48-Port 10/100/1000Base-T Switch+ Dual PSU w/EX-UM-4X4SFP

$49.99



Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS picture

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS

$8199.99



Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management picture

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management

$249.97



Juniper Networks SRX220 8-Port Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Rackmount RJ-45 USB picture

Juniper Networks SRX220 8-Port Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Rackmount RJ-45 USB

$285.00