Same experience here, bookmark works though. Must be some Mozilla configuration issue which I still have a problem to find which file to fix(there are tons).
Please forgive me if this is old news or commonsense stuff...but Mozilla used to save my location bar addresses automatically once typed in. Now it doesn't...since kde3.1. Can't seem to find a way to make that happen. Any ideas??? Using Knoppix 5/03
Thanx, xeta
Same experience here, bookmark works though. Must be some Mozilla configuration issue which I still have a problem to find which file to fix(there are tons).
I"ve got the same problem. No location bar drop down info or history. Has anyone found the fix? I'm running 1.3.1 of moz and 3.2 20-5-2003 of knoppix after an apt update/upgrade.
My wife has to have here drop down, you know.![]()
thnks, chris
Well it seems that after installing Knoppix my nightmare began, this debian way of updating is so confusing and so messing up with various packages from stable to unstable to test,
I am experiencing the same mozilla location bar problem (it does not have even a string in about:config so is the windows version of mozilla)
can anyone tell us is that a bug ??![]()
to get the history/address thingy to work...in case you missed anothe post of mine. One way was going to debian-mozilla online and install mozilla-xft using kpackage and unchecking 'check dependenciy'. That usually works. Also I just went to mozilla.org, downloaded the new version and pointed the install to the current mozilla directory. It asks to delete it and I of course click yes. That gave me a new mozilla working great.
Good luck all!
x.

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$295.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
$675.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
Vintage California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Terminiator Cards
$125.00
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$59.99