-
Senior Member
registered user
FireFox 1.5 prints portrait as landscape and vis-versa!
Driving me nuts..... Firstly, I'm not sure when this started, I'm no help there. If I set printing to potrait the printer prints it as landscape (and vis-versa), cutting off the top and bottom parts of the page. The print preview is correct and no other applications are showing this problem, I'm printing through CUPS and I dont think the problem is here as everything other application prints correctly. I've tried print to file and believe it or not, it 'prints' correctly!
On the print dialogue there is no 'advanced' tab/button so I can't actually see what commands are being sent to CUPS..... I'm sure if I could see this, I'd have a better idea why it's doing this.....
Ta, Stoo.....
PS. As I write this, I have this nagging feeling that at some stage I installed some sort of printer management tool.....
Similar Threads
-
By John3333 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-14-2006, 03:42 AM
-
By rusty in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 05:18 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-02-2004, 06:07 AM
-
By CivilEng in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-14-2003, 12:25 AM
-
By onnrmf in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 07:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$154.76

Datto S3P4000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$137.56

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99