-
Junior Member
registered user
Slow internet on Knoppix 5
I've new Knoppix 5. I'm knoppix user. And this the first time that I have a problem. I installed new Knoppix 5 on HD; but the Internet conection is too slow. The XMMS radio transmision only get 20 seconds, and stop trasmission, I try with other packages, but is the same.
In Hotmail account and Gmail, only I loggin, but is not possible send, read or logout, because never get the new page, is really slow. I don't know what can be do.
I try with Knoppix 3.9 CD and Knoppix 4.02 DVD on LIVE versions, everything work fine.
¿Somebody have a similar problem? or ¿know the causes of this little hell?
Tnaks to all Knoppix experts
Similar Threads
-
By tp671 in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 08:15 PM
-
By Atuc in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 10:51 AM
-
By azucar151 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 11:46 AM
-
By ultimalrage in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By RobC in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-01-2004, 04:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Intel Core i5-10505 CPU Processor 3.20GHz FCLGA1200 SRH38 Tested Working
$89.99