I've new Knoppix 5. I'm knoppix user. And this the first time that I have a problem. I installed new Knoppix 5 on HD; but the Internet conection is too slow. The XMMS radio transmision only get 20 seconds, and stop trasmission, I try with other packages, but is the same.
In Hotmail account and Gmail, only I loggin, but is not possible send, read or logout, because never get the new page, is really slow. I don't know what can be do.
I try with Knoppix 3.9 CD and Knoppix 4.02 DVD on LIVE versions, everything work fine.
¿Somebody have a similar problem? or ¿know the causes of this little hell?
Tnaks to all Knoppix experts![]()

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 4.7GHz Socket AM5 CPU 5600MHz 96MB L3
$355.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98