Hi GottaBuild,
/home/knoppix/.mozilla-thunderbird/randomdirectory/Mail/Local Folders/Sent
and
/home/knoppix/.mozilla-thunderbird/randomdirectory/Mail/Local Folders/Inbox
might be the files you are interested in.
Regards,
Mark
I am using the Knoppix live CD on a PC with no hard disk, just a USB flash drive. I installed Thunderbird on the USB drive. I read some mail, then realized that the mail is stored in a profile on the RAM disk somewhere, and if I power down my PC it will be lost. I have set up a new profile on the USB drive, so it won't be a problem in the future. However, I am left with 2 problems:
1) Can't find the original profile anywhere on the system, even using the linux "locate" command
2) Even if I do manage to find the original profile, I can't figure out how to move my mail from the original profile to the new one.
Any help will be appreciated.
Hi GottaBuild,
/home/knoppix/.mozilla-thunderbird/randomdirectory/Mail/Local Folders/Sent
and
/home/knoppix/.mozilla-thunderbird/randomdirectory/Mail/Local Folders/Inbox
might be the files you are interested in.
Regards,
Mark

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Golf Challenge - Sierra On-Line - 1982 / Atari 400/800
$199.95
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97
ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29