Use the Search function on this page. Go to the home page and read the documents you find there as well.
This is my first time posting here and I am a newbie to Knoppix Linux or any linux for that matter. I have download and am trying to use the CD 3.2. It loads and works fine but I can' seem to connect with the internet. I have a Cable Modem and Comcast Cable Internet Service.
I am currently running Windows ME (yeah, I know...no comments needed!) and the Modem is an RCA DCM305 plugged in directly into my USB port. How do I get the modem to work with the CD based Knoppix Linux 3.2?
Can anybody help?![]()
Use the Search function on this page. Go to the home page and read the documents you find there as well.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
SK hynix 16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-2666V SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM Module
$69.99
64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00
64 GB Ram (32x2) Memory for laptop: Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$280.00