hello,
I've got problems with my toshiba satellite 1800-614 and a cisco aironet 350. I've already searched in google and on the cisco website, but couldn't find a solution for my problem:
the card seems to be recognized correctly (350 series wireless lan adapter in the info center) but when it's inserted, it falls aslepp after a short period of time and couldn't be waked up again.
I've also already tried out the acu-utility.
thanks for your help!
Sandra

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99
Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99