HI All,
I'm trying, and failing, to get DOSEMU installed/compiled working in knoppix 4.0.2.
Can anyone point me in the direction of an IDIOT guide that I can't fail with or is this a kernel compatibility issue?
Cheers
J
HI All,
I'm trying, and failing, to get DOSEMU installed/compiled working in knoppix 4.0.2.
Can anyone point me in the direction of an IDIOT guide that I can't fail with or is this a kernel compatibility issue?
Cheers
J

Atari Basic - Learning by Using by Thomas E. Rowley
$25.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
COMPUTE's 1st + 2nd BOOK of ATARI 400/800/1200XL/810/822/130XE/835/65XE/XEGS
$30.00
ATARI TRICKY TUTORIAL #7 DISK UNTILITES 400/800/1200XL/130XE/815/1400XL/835
$20.00
SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00