I created an image with the utility on the knoppix dvd on a NTFS partition. I boot in knoppix and then i used 'Create a persistent image'.. i select the partition, it formats the image it says it is ok. Then i set up my network card for example, and then restart computer.
I reboot in knoppix, it finds the virtual image and i am prompted for the open mode of the image.. select all, click ok and then it loads knoppix. Unfortunately, the settings are not loaded so i have to set up again everything (like the network card). Plus, every time i restart in windows after i used the image, it runs check disk at startup. Is it normal?


so.. how can i make that image work and save the settings (saving on floppy doesn't help me, i don't have floppy disk drive, nor usb)

PS: Is it true that you can write on fat32 drives? (Mount them, change permissions to write and done)

Thanks in advance,
Pepene.