-
Junior Member
registered user
Problem connecting Knoppix to internet
I'm new to Knoppix/Linux, so I am not exactly familiar with it.
I booted my Knoppix 4.0 LiveCD from my PC's CR-Rom drive. The boot sequence went o.k. and I could run the Knoppix GUI, however, I could not use the internet as Knoppix doent seem to be connected.
I have blueyonder broadband (ADSL) connection via a router which works fine when I run it in the Window mode.
Any help/suggestions appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By covox in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 03-23-2007, 09:19 AM
-
By jagdeesh85 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 10:40 PM
-
By StephenIsTheMan in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 09:27 PM
-
By P.Enguin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:31 PM
-
By samboy in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 09:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM
$8.88

Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM
$39.99

IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New
$999.99

2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500
$119.00

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-009 CD Driver Untested As PARTS. Read Description.
$32.99

IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan
$19.99

Vinatge IBM Compaq OEM DORS-32160 SCSI Drive, 50 Pin, Tested And Working
$39.00

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver Untested
$40.49

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK OEM Genuine
$7.99

NEW IBM Lenovo T61 14in 4;3 NOT WIDE motherboard T601F FRANKENPAD 44C3924 OEM
$299.95