-
Junior Member
registered user
Problem connecting Knoppix to internet
I'm new to Knoppix/Linux, so I am not exactly familiar with it.
I booted my Knoppix 4.0 LiveCD from my PC's CR-Rom drive. The boot sequence went o.k. and I could run the Knoppix GUI, however, I could not use the internet as Knoppix doent seem to be connected.
I have blueyonder broadband (ADSL) connection via a router which works fine when I run it in the Window mode.
Any help/suggestions appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By covox in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 03-23-2007, 09:19 AM
-
By jagdeesh85 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 10:40 PM
-
By StephenIsTheMan in forum Networking
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 09:27 PM
-
By P.Enguin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 06:31 PM
-
By samboy in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 09:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Micron 32GB MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E7 RAM 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC REG Memory
$249.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Drive Flash Memory Stick Data Storage.
$3.99

Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00