I am using Windows 2003. All my partition except a 1 GB partition is NTFS. The 1GB partition is FAT32.

Run Microsoft Windows, copy Knoppix to HD & make it bootable with bootfloppy
Also called "poormans install"

Copy the CD:\KNOPPIX\KNOPPIX file to HD:\KNOPPIX\
E:\KNOPPIX\>mkdir D:\KNOPPIX
E:\KNOPPIX\>copy KNOPPIX D:\KNOPPIX\
1 files(s) copied

Make the bootfloppy. Start "mkfloppy.bat" on the CD in the KNOPPIX folder.
E:\KNOPPIX\>mkfloppy

Boot from the floppy. It should scan for the KNOPPIX file and find it on the harddisk.
I have read that in the Docs. But It would be much better if i could boot it without the floppy.

If it were a install on a separate partition like a normal distribution, i could install LILO to the linux partition and take he first 512 bytes of it and boot Linux using Windows's boot loader.

If i were haveing 9x, i could use Loadlin to boot Knoppix.

But with Windows 2003 and using Knoppix Image( Not CD image. I meant the 690 MB image on Knoppix folder on CD.) How can i boot it without Floppy from HDD?

I hope Someone could help