Sorry if this has been covered before but I just did a hd install of knoppix and have two other hds that I want to move /var and /opt to. I just like having those two directoeries on there own drives . Im familiar with fstab and the set up but I just cant seem to get the directories to get mounrted at boot . Sorry again if this has been covered before but my searches seem to always turn up doing this with windows partion not just /var and /opt being set to there own drives

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
NOB AlfaData AlfaScan Plus Hand Scanner for Commodore Amiga 256 Grayscale RARE
$149.99
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga Color CRT Monitor Model 1084S-P Stereo - Parts Or Repair
$100.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
COMMODORE AMIGA 500 Motherboard Rev 5 NTSC ,No IC'S , Sold As Is, Untested
$88.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99