-
unable to mount second hard drive
This question applies to the Auditor Boot CD which is based on linux. I couldn't find my answer there so I figured that I may be able to get help here.
I am able to mount my "first" hard drive using
mount /dev/hda1/
but, upon further investigation, I discovered that it was my D: drive instead of my C: drive. I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of. The C: drive i'm trying to mount is a SATA Western Digital 75GB Raptor 10000 rpm. I even tried to mount it as scsi scsi1 and sda. This is driving me crazy, any help would be greatly appriciated. If this post is out of place or does not belong on this forum feel free to delete it. I'm just at my whits end trying to get this thing to mount correctly and its probably something stupidly simple. Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By kacey in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-14-2009, 12:15 AM
-
By mpdst11 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:41 AM
-
By mersonmathew in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-14-2006, 04:36 PM
-
By ajonline in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-05-2005, 01:14 AM
-
By Pisces_Australis in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks SSR120 Smart Router
$500.00

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99