-
problem setting a clusterknoppix v3.6 cluster
hi, I am setting up a 2 pc cluster. the 2 pcs are connected through a switch.
I have configured the master node in this way:
Code:
ifconfig eth0 192.168.1.10
route add -net 0.0.0.0 gw 192.168.1.1
tyd -f init
at this point comes the first error:
SIOCSIFFLAGS: NO SUCH DEVICE
PLUTO CONTROL FILE /VAR/RUN/PLUTO.CTL WAS NOT FOUND IN 0 RETRIES
now I insert the last command:
and it continue repeating the PLUTO error.
If I try to open openmosix cluster monitor I see that it recognizes the node(the local cpu, of course)
===========================
I have configured the slave (drone) node in this way
Code:
ifconfig eth0 192.168.1.20
route add -net 0.0.0.0 gw 192.168.1.1
tyd -f init
tyd -m 192.168.1.10
the PLUTO error repeats also here and I cannot connect the 2 pc!
any suggestions? thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By Twan in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-09-2007, 11:07 PM
-
By thebeing in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-28-2007, 02:06 PM
-
By diehardii in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-22-2006, 07:51 AM
-
By rayk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-26-2005, 06:37 AM
-
By pearman in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-21-2005, 10:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore Amiga 1010 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive 880K WORKS GREAT
$179.00

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

TF536 for Amiga 2000: 68030/36, 64MB RAM, IDE interface+CF card-See description
$174.96

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00