Hi, when I start samba server, and choose YES when a dialog ask me "Export all drives so that....", but it does not export all drives.
I check the /etc/samba/smb.conf file, no additional configs is appended.
but v4.0.2 works fine.
Hi, when I start samba server, and choose YES when a dialog ask me "Export all drives so that....", but it does not export all drives.
I check the /etc/samba/smb.conf file, no additional configs is appended.
but v4.0.2 works fine.
![]()
Okay, I found what cause this problem:
Open /usr/sbin/sambastart, goto line 86, column 45, I found the script try to find mount point contains /mnt from /etc/fstab, but, it seems both Fedora Core 5 and Knoppix 5 move the mount point to /media instead of /mnt, so of course, the script can't find any drives/mount points...
Code:#ask user and export hardisks if he decides to do so #can be done with append to smb.conf as its always a fresh copy #(made above) if $FORCEEXPORT || $DIALOG --title "$TITLE" --defaultno --yesno "$MESSAGE_EXPORTS" 0 0 ; then for HD in $(cut -d " " -f 2 /etc/fstab|grep /mnt) ; do # change /mnt to /media NAME=$(basename $HD) cat >>$SMBCONF <<EOF [$NAME] comment = $HD browseable = yes path = $HD writeable = yes preexec = /bin/mount $HD postexec = /bin/umount $HD EOF done fi

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core Ryzen 7 Pro 4750U 512GB SSD 16GB RAM FAIR BATT
$225.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98