-
Need help with Latitude D510
The Knoppix CD works fine. However, when I install to the hard drive I cannot get the wireless card to work. I've tried ndiswrapper and some other tricks I have found in the forums but I'm stuck. I'm still learning Linux and I'm sure it's probably an easy fix. Here is the collect information for the working config .http://jason.bukerworld.com/result.txt
The non-working config is at
http://jason.bukerworld.com/results
Any help would sure be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jason
Similar Threads
-
By mattisz in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-03-2010, 01:48 PM
-
By JerryM in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2007, 10:45 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-11-2006, 11:16 AM
-
By andre104 in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-29-2005, 08:03 PM
-
By Reverend in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-18-2004, 07:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$166.49

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

HP EliteBook 850 G6 15.6" Core i5-8265U 1.60GHz 8GB RAM AMD Lexa GPU PWR Adapter
$120.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99