Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: knoppix bluetooth motorola

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    13

    knoppix bluetooth motorola

    Hi,
    I'd use my Motorola Pebl U6 to connnect in internet via bluetooth. Until now I was unable to accomplish this. Notwithstandind Knoppix see the phone! Then I tried to use the phone as a usb modem. Also in this case Knoppix see my motorola at /dev/ttyACM0. However, it is unable to initialize the phone.

    What must I do? The same procedure work fine in Ubuntu.

    Thanks,

    davide

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    13

    a solution

    If there's anyone interested in my topics, then I must reveal one thing. I've installed gnome-ppp. With this utility I'm able to connect in internet using my phone as a usb-modem.


    Hi,

    davide

Similar Threads

  1. Bluetooth and software using knoppix?
    By mikespit in forum Laptops
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 10:11 PM
  2. Knoppix 4.0 motorola surfboard / no internet connection
    By maxmartin in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 04:52 AM
  3. Knoppix with usb cable modem Motorola Surfboard4200
    By Evilgabo in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 11:29 PM
  4. Bluetooth under Knoppix ?
    By raul_veleiro in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2003, 04:12 PM
  5. Knoppix and Bluetooth.....
    By TeddyR in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 05:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$10.00



KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$34.01